05 Aug How to Buy a Skid Steer Attachment: Brush Cutters
With so many skid steer attachments on the market today, it can be difficult to find a product that fits the needs of your workload. That’s why at Rut Manufacturing, we focus on creating products that have a diverse skillset, so you can get the job done no matter what. However, when it comes to overgrown brush, dense limbs, and small trees, you have to have the right product by your side – and nothing takes care of brush quite like the brush cutter. With that in mind, we want to walk you through how to buy a skid steer attachment brush cutter, so you can invest in a high-quality that get’s the job done in no time.
As you know, brush cutters are designed to remove heavy overgrowth, tall grasses, and dense brush with ease. However, not all brush cutters for sale are the same. Certain products have high-quality designs, while others do not. It’s important to shop for a skid steer brush cutter for sale that’s designed to handle your workload, without breaking the bank. If you’re ready to work with a heavy-duty skid steer attachment that can eliminate growth and brush, we have some suggestions that can help you buy the perfect brush cutter.
Invest in A High-Quality Attachment
While it’s important to look for an affordable skid steer attachment that suits your budget, that doesn’t mean you should compromise on quality. Skid steer brush cutter attachments should be made with the highest quality steel, however, big outsourced manufacturers tend to produce low-cost products at a more reasonable price.
Affordable prices matter, but that doesn’t mean these big manufacturers are selling you a high-quality product when you go to buy a skid steer brush cutter. You might be compromising on important features, such as the cutting width, or the brush cutter’s hydraulic flow if your attachment is poorly manufactured.
If you see a skid steer brush cutter for sale, before you buy it’s important to consider a few things:
- Materials Used
- Look at what steel and materials were used to construct your attachment. The blade holder could be decent, but the manufacturer might omit information about the hydraulic motor of the brush cutter, or it’s flow rate. The last thing you need is a compromised brush cutter attachment that could harm your mini skid steer loader, or yourself. Be sure to invest in a brush cutter made with high-quality materials.
- The Integrity of the Brand
- Take the time to research different brands names before you buy a brush cutter. Make note of what brands include specific information such as materials used, quality of work, and customer service principles. If they highlight the importance of their customer service and construction process, you won’t have to worry about the integrity of the brand.
- Online Testimonials
- Who can tell you more about a brand than real-life buyers? Be sure to look at online reviews and testimonials from other customers before you buy a brush cutter. Even if they don’t mention the specific skid steer brush cutter for sale you’re shopping for, they’ll discuss the durability of other products, and can help you decide if a brand is worth purchasing from.
At Rut Manufacturing, we handcraft every single skid steer attachment, including our brush cutters, in Denton North Carolina. We only use the highest quality materials to construct our products and pledge to put the needs of our customers before anything else.
What to Know Before Your Buy a Brush Cutter for Sale
Prior to making a purchase, it’s important to ask yourself the right questions, so you can make an informed decision. While there are plenty of brush cutters for sale, there are only a few that will meet all your skid steer attachment requirements.
While you’re shopping, consider the following questions:
- What type of terrain and environment will you be working on?
- How often will you use your brush cutter?
- Is this for commercial properties or personal use?
- Is it the right size for your loader?
- Will you be able to change between your skid steer attachments easily?
- What type of maintenance do you have time for?
- What is the typical lifespan of this attachment?
By asking yourself these questions, you’ll be able to find an attachment that fits the needs of your job sites and personal preferences. If you need highly durable, efficient attachments that will go the distance, it’s time to invest in a skid steer brush cutter from Rut Manufacturing. We currently sell three diverse brush cutter attachments:
If you’ve been browsing for skid steer brush cutters for sale, look no further than Rut Manufacturing’s very own line of brush cutters. Brush cutters are built to last, optimize your workload, and handle vast amounts of thick brush and overgrowth. If you want to learn more about our products and how they work, just explore our skid steer brush cutter attachments, or review our frequently asked questions about skid steers. Once you buy your perfect attachment, be sure to review our blog post on How to Use a Skid Steer Brush Cutter.